Hi, I just came back from a week-long family vacation to Aruba! My parents, especially my mom, thinks its utterly and insanely important to spend quality time with family at a special place, so we tend to travel a lot. The first day we got there, the humidity and heat was so crazy I thought I was going to die, but by day 3, the weather felt amazing.
There’s a first for everything. And by everything, I mean:
- Drinking Alcohol (Underage) – Blue Island Iced Tea Coolers
- Thrift shopping, then shopping at Cartier (across from the thrift shops lol)
- Sea treking (walking underwater with 75 lbs. helmet)
- Asking the bell hopper where the cafe is 5000 times
- Eating steak for 4 nights in a row
- Watching a movie in a foreign country
- Sunburnt EVERYWHERE
Aruba was amazing! But I’m still really really tired, so I sleep at least 12 hours a night.
Maybe I’ll post some pics later. Until then, xoxo.